SA Veterinary Bursary Opportunity 2022 Is Open. In pursuit of the ideals of excellence and diversity, the University of Pretoria wishes to invite applications for the following vacancy. Bursary applications for 2022 are now open until 30th April 2022. For those looking for veterinarian jobs in the future, this could be a great opportunity.
Table of Contents
South African Veterinary Foundation Bursary Fund
The South African Veterinary Foundation has 2 bursaries available valued at R10 000 each in conjunction with Lakato Veterinary Wholesalers.
Bursaries are awarded with “no strings attached”.
BVSc IV and BVSc V students from the Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Pretoria, who are in need of financial assistance, are eligible to apply.
Requirements are academic merit (above 60% average examination marks) and an active role in student activities, which may include sport, cultural activities, or any other aspect of student life.
- Requirements are academic merit (above 60% average examination marks) and an active role in student activities, which may include sport, cultural activities, or any other aspect of student life.
- Taking up BVSc IV or V
- Proven need for financial assistance to further veterinary studies
- Obtained a 60% average exam marks
- Actively participates in student activities (e.g. sports, cultural events or other aspects of student life
HOW TO APPLY
Application is online
- Completing 10 multiple choice questions on the SAVF
- Supplying your name, student number, your current year of study (e.g. 4 or 5), telephone numbers, e-mail address, your current student debt (upload a PDF document to prove this), uploading a PDF copy of your academic record for last year and a brief CV onto the electronic web application form
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 30 April, 2022 – 12:00