ROSOND Bursary 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 ROSOND Bursary Programme.
This article covers the ROSOND Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: ROSOND
Location: Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, North-West, Northern-Cape provinces
Application Mode: Email Application Method or Application is done Offline
Table of Contents
ROSOND Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a qualification in one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be in your 2nd or 3rd year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 50% to 60%
- You must reside in one of the following areas/ municipalities:
- Gauteng: City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality: Soweto, Ekurhuleni Local Municipality (Mayibuye, Phomolong, Tembisa, Rabie Ridge, Kaalfontein, Ivory Park, Klipfontein), West Rand District Municipality: Kagiso, Carletonville (Kokosi, Greens Park, Wedela, Simunye, Bekkersdal, Hillshaven, Glenharvie, Poortjie, Mohlakeng/ Randfontein, Blybank)
- KwaZulu-Natal: Richards Bay, Mbonambi, Sokhulu, Dube and surrounding areas
- Limpopo: Thabazimbi Local Municipality: Regorogile (Ext 1 to 7), Apiesdoring 9 (Thabazimbi x 12), Smash Block Informal Settlement, Jabulani Informal Settlement: Northam, Rooiberg, Setaria, Rajputi (Leeupoort)
- North West: Moses Kotane Municipality (Mogwase), Baphalane Villages (Ramokoka/ Phalane, Bojating, Mmorogong, Mantserre, Phadi/ Pylkop, Tweelaagte), Local Bafokeng Villages (Bobua Mpya, Chaneng, Freedom Park, Kanana, Lefaragatlhe, Lesung, Luka/ Mogono, Luke South, Mabitse, Mafenya, Maika, Maile/ Diepkuil), Bakgatla Ba Kgafela Villages (Moruleng 0318, Lesetlheng 0374, Disake, Mokgalwaneng, Matlametlong, Ngweding, Ramoshi Botswana, Mopane, Kraalhoek)
- Northern Cape: Boichoko, Newtown, Maranteng, White City, Stasie, Postdene, Carrination, Groenwater, Danielskuil, Janhaven, Maremane, Skuyfontein, Griekwastad, Lewatle, Mapoteng, Olifantshoek, Kathu, Deben, Babatas
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the ROSOND, ROSOND Bursary 2022.
How to Apply for ROSOND Bursary
Students who meet all of the eligibility criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ academic transcripts (certified copy)
- Current financial statement from your institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter to support your application and motivate why you should be awarded the bursary (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Proof of address in one of the above areas
- Parents or guardians proof of total household income (latest payslips or bank statements if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of SASSA grant/ disability grant/ other grant or pension if applicable, death certificate if deceased)
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Rosond Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The ROSOND Bursary Closing Date is [deadline]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.