As a STEM or commerce graduate, Minds That Matter provides the opportunities, resources and support to do important work.
RMB Graduate Opportunities
If you’re completing a postgraduate degree in commerce, science, technology, engineering or mathematics, we might be a good fit.
We’re looking for well-rounded individuals and lateral thinkers who push boundaries and have excelled in academics, and culture or sport.
- The programme is offered over 12 months however each candidate will be offered a permanent position across various business units at RMB
- Minds that Matter must be attended in person in Sandton, Johannesburg, not remotely.
- The Programme is open to South African citizens only.
- Graduates who have completed postgraduate degrees in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Less than 12 months formal working experience
HOW TO APPLY
If you are from elsewhere in Africa and wish to apply for a graduate position, the CLICK HERE AND SELECT RMB website has similar opportunities to explore.
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, 30 June, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: