Pepsico is hiring for a General Worker
Table of Contents
- Raw Material
- Maintain a correct wheat blend
- Maintain optimum cleaning and wheat conditioning
- Maintain stock levels of vitamins/
- Flour Corrector on the floor at
- the Mill.
- Be informed what products will be milled for the day with the Shift Miller (Shift Meeting)
- Take, do and record 2 hourly flour samples per Mill (3 to 4 Samples) on A and B Mill. (IM9500, Colour, Sieving, Vitamin and Corrector presence test)
- Take, do and record 2 hourly wheat samples per Mill (4 Samples: 1BK and Dry) on A and B Mill.
- Do wet ups 2 x times per shift for A and B Mill.
- Do Bin dips 1 x time per shift on 6th floor @ +- 05h00.
- Fill Vitamin and Corrector feeders on A and B mill.
- Take physical Vitamin and Corrector sample to weigh and record.
- Inspect working action of all machinery on wheat cleaning, conditioning, and milling including sifters and airlocks.
- Open, clear and assist with any blockages/chokes when occurring.
- Report defects to miller
- To mix away chokes that occurred on shift into choke mixer.
- To inspect and brush purifier covers and bran finisher screens.
- Put out sifter samples on sample boards with the Shift Miller
- Be present on Plansifter floors for A and B Mill during start up to inspect connector sleeves.
- Break Releases
- Perform all reasonable duties assigned by Shift Miller – Performing duties as a Production Team.
- Production back flushes on SAP
- To assist with ALL production maintenance as per the weekly maintenance schedules plan
- To assist a fitter or electrician after hours on a call-out, with product related chokes.
- Assist with the covering of sieve frames.
- Vitamin/Flour Corrector addition.
- Food Safety & Occupational Safety
- Plant hygiene
- Plant Housekeeping. Ensures that Mills are clean and tidy at all times.
- Plant Safety
- Opening up of roll stands, plant sifters and other milling machinery, as part of fumigation preparation and general housekeeping
- Maintain health & safety standards.
- Ensure all floors are clear of chokes and neat for next Shift.
- Human Relations
- To work in good spirit with all Pioneer Foods employees and customers
- Personal hygiene
Provide assistance when needed to other operational areas
- Technical skill
- Ability to adjust to improve efficiencies
- Reconciliation of product
- Wheat grading and quality.
- Policies and procedures.
- Stock management.
- Sap system
- Product knowledge Mill system knowledge
- Milling knowledge
|¨ GMF training.¨ Grade 12 or NQF4¨ Communication¨ Problem solving¨ Plan, organise and control¨ Technical and Milling knowledge.¨ Housekeeping¨ Technical knowledge|
Click here to apply for the general worker position at Pepsico
DEADLINE: Not Specified