PepsiCo South Africa, in partnership with Optimum Engineering Training, are recruiting apprentices within various trades at different sites. Apply now!
PepsiCo South Africa Apprenticeship
PepsiCo South Africa, in partnership with Optimum Engineering Training, are recruiting apprentices within the following trades at different sites:
- SA Citizenship
- N3 with Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawings and Trade Theory relevant to Trade OR
- Matric with Core Mathematics and Physical Science
- Able to travel
- Able to work shifts, public holidays and overtime if and when required
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong work ethic; positive attitude and committed
- Eager to learn
Successful applicants will be expected to complete an apprenticeship programme at the Optimum Engineering Training Centre, based in Johannesburg, and will therefore be expected to be away from home for extended periods of time.
Applicants will go through a screening process and will be placed within a specific trade based on their results. The programme includes full-time classes and on-the-job training within a fast-paced factory environment.
The apprenticeship programme will run over a period of 4 to 5 years and successful apprentices will thereafter be considered for employment.
How To Apply
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 3 September, 2021 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: