Table of Contents
PEP Store MTN Back to School Customer Competition : pepstores.com
Organization : PEPCell
Competition Name : MTN Back to School Customer competition
Applicable For : Open To South African Residents Only
Competition Deadline : 26 January 2022.
Prize : R10 000 cash
PEP Store MTN Back to School Customer competition
** Download MTN Back To School Competition Terms and Conditions above PDF Link
Related : PEP Back to School Competition 2019 : www.southafricain.com/13798.html
Start of competition : 29 Dec 2017
End of competition : 26 Jan 2022
How To Enter
** To enter the competition, a Participant must buy MTN products to the value of R250 or more and SMS “MTN” as well as the customers’ till slip number to 33123.
1. The promoter of the competition is PEPCell.
2. The name of the competition is “MTN Back to School Customer competition”
3. The competition will run from 00h01 29 Dec 2017 until 23:23:59 on 26 January 2022.
4. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition is open to all participants within the Republic of South Africa.
You are not eligible to participate in this competition if: –
a. You are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Pep Stores, or MTN, its affiliates/divisions/subsidiaries or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition;
b. You are a spouse, life partner, parent, child or sibling, immediate family member, business partner or associate of the persons specified in 4(a) above;
6. Participants must supply their ID or passport, copy of till slip and banking details.
7. Participant may only enter the competition once for the duration of the campaign.
8. Winners will be drawn randomly on the 30 January 2022.
9. Each winner will receive a R10 000 in cash. There will only be one prize per customer.
10. Prizes will not be redeemable for cash and are non-transferable
11. Winner will be notified via a third party fulfilment agency.
12. Winners will be requested to share the following details: – Name Surname – Cell number. They will also be requested to complete an indemnity form.
13. Winners must be in possession of a valid South African ID document / South African passport.
14. The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into. PEP and their delivery agent does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage and will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for purpose of using, applying or enjoying the prize won in this competition.
15. Winners give PEP and its authorised agents consent to use their names for publicity purposes.
Share this post with your Friends: