Omnia Engineering Traineeship (EIT) Opportunity 2021 Is Open. Omnia has an exciting opportunity for young South African citizen graduates who are interested in gaining experience, growing and developing skills and nurture their ability to take their career and learning curve into new heights.
Engineering In Training 2021
We are looking for Engineering graduates for a 24 month graduate program based at our production facility in Sasolburg where you will learn from experienced Engineers and Specialists
Location – Town / City Sasolburg
Location – Province Free State
Location – Country South Africa
- Completed BEng or BSc degree
- No previous experience required but any relevant previous work experience will be an advantage.
- Must not currently be enrolled in a graduate development programme.
- Academic performance will be taken into consideration
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent language skills
- Good presentation skills
- Computer literate
- High energy levels
- The ability to work independently under pressure
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Good problem solving ability
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Self-driven and hard worker.
- Eager to learn
HOW TO APPLY
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
Dynamic careers with personal growth and development
Competitive remuneration and benefits
A values-driven organisational culture that is inclusive and enables every individual to perform to their fullest potential
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
Opportunity Closing Date; Sunday, February 14, 2021 – 12:00