Old Mutual Internships 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Old Mutual Internship Programme.
This article covers the Old Mutual Internships 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: Old Mutual
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Table of Contents
Old Mutual Internships 2022
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Old Mutual, Old Mutual Internship 2022.
The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students seeking invaluable work experience.
Are you currently doing a post graduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the disciplines below? If yes, then we are looking for you!
- Bcom Information system
- Bcom (Honours) Information systems
- BSc in IT systems
- Bcom Computer Science
- Bcom in Business/Finance qualification with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
We are inviting you to apply if you are interested in joining the Old Mutual family.
- Are you a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application?
- Are you able to work/relocate to any part of the country you are based in?
- Have you achieved a minimum of 65% average across your studies?
- Are you proficient in one or more of the following languages – Java , C#, C++, HTML, Python
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cape Town, South Africa
- Roles based in Rest of Africa will require relevant citizenship
How to Apply for Old Mutual Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
- Apply – Submit documents – CV, Transcripts, Grade 12 certificate
- You will / may go through automated screening questions
- Should you meet our requirements you will be requested to complete screening assessments
- Once you have done your screening assessments, we will then review your profile against our requirements
- You will be required to complete psychometric assessments, and move forward to interviews if successful
The Old Mutual (Old Mutual) Internship Closing Date is [deadline]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.