We have good news for you. The NSFAS Applications At TVET College 2024 is open. NSFAS has announced the dates for appeals and Trimester 3 NSFAS applications. Scroll down to find out when it will take place.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme has funded TVET Colleges for years because they believe a TVET qualification will equip students with occupational and vocational skills required in South Africa.
TVET Colleges have proven to enable entrepreneurial potential in students which is needed to build a strong economy.
The qualification criteria for NSFAS includes:
- You need to be a South African citizen.
- You need to be registered or intending to register on a PLP, NC(V), or Report 191 programme at any of the 50 public TVET Colleges in South Africa.
- You need to meet the financial eligibility criteria.
- If you are a returning student, you need to demonstrate proven and accepted academic performance in line with the institution’s progression policy or the progression prescriptions of the Bursary Rules and Guidelines.
- Should not be enrolling for a qualification that duplicates previous learning that was funded by the state.
- Combined gross family income of up to R350 000 per annum.
If you meet these requirements you may apply by visiting nsfas.org.za.
Semester 2 Appeals for new and continuing students will remain open until 15 October 2024 .
Trimester 3 Applications are currently open and will close on 22 October 2024 . Trimester 3 Appeals for new and continuing students will open on 11 October and close on 29 October 2021.