The Northern Cape Provincial Treasury invites interested applications from unemployed graduates who are residents of the Northern Cape Province aged between 18-35 to apply to participate in a 24 month Internship Programme with the opportunity to gain workplace experience in the field of work that they have studied.
Table of Contents
Internship Opportunities At Northern Cape Provincial Treasury
Human Resource Management
- FET N6, NQF Level 6/7 in Human Resource Management/ Industrial Psychology/ Public Management
Legal Services & Labour Relations
- FET N6, NQF Level 6/7 in Labour Relations/Human Resource Management
- FET N6, NQF Level 6/7 in Communications/ Journalism/ Media Studies
- FET N6, NQF Level 6/7in Information Technology/ Business Information Systems/ Computer Science
Finance and Accounting
- FET N6, NQF Level 6/7 in Financial Management/Accounting/Public Management/Cost and Management Accounting
- FET N6, NQF Level 6/7 Major in Economics/ Econometrics/ Economic Science
Finance and Accounting (Fiscal Policy)
- FET N6, NQF Level 6/7 in Financial Management, Public Finance/Management, IT, Project Management, Office Management
- FET N6, NQF Level 6/7 in Office Management, Administration/ Secretarial, Management services
Provincial Supply Chain Management and Asset Management
- FET N6, NQF Level 6/7 in Financial Management or Accounting /Public Management
Norms and Standards
- NQF level 7 in Finance & Economic related fields (B.Com/B. Econ/ B-Tech Public Admin/Management
- FET N6, NQF Level 6/7 in Internal Audit or Accounting or Cost & Management or Financial Management
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE NOTE: Applications should be submitted on the new employment (Z83) form, which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies or obtained at any government department.
A recently updated, comprehensive CV with at least two (2) contactable references should accompany the fully completed and signed new (Z83) form.
The CV must also accompany copies of qualifications (a transcript of results may also be attached), driver’s license, identity document and other relevant certificates, such copies need not be certified when applying for the Internship.
The provision of certified documents will only be required from shortlisted candidates for submission on or before the day of the interview.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to qualification verification, reference checking, security screening and vetting. Applicants who have not yet received their qualifications must provide academic transcripts or letters confirming that they have completed their studies
- Interested candidates may forward their applications to the Department quoting the relevant reference number for: Posting, Hand Delivery or via Email
Interested applicants may submit their applications for employment to the email address specified.
The email must include a completed and signed new Form Z83, which must be completed in font size of 11 and Arial theme font. Attachments must be in a PDF format and limited to 4 megabytes.
Emails that do not comply with the above specifications will be rejected and therefore not reach the Department
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 8 October, 2021 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: