Nkangala District Municipality Bursary 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Nkangala District Municipality Bursary Programme.
This article covers the Nkangala District Municipality Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: Nkangala District Municipality
Location: All South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Table of Contents
Nkangala District Municipality Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Nkangala District Municipality, Nkangala District Municipality Bursary 2022.
You may also consider student loan here
Bursaries will be awarded to students who reside within the Nkangala District Municipality, in Mpumalanga, preferably for studies within these fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Regional/ Town Planning
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the Nkangala District Municipality area of jurisdiction, including the following local municipalities: Dr JS Moroka, Emakhazeni, Emalahleni, Steve Tshwete, Thembisile Hani and Victor Khanye
- You must be from a previously disadvantaged background
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, preferably within one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised University or FET College in South Africa
- You must be willing to enter into a contractual agreement with Nkangala Local Municipality
How to Apply for Nkangala District Municipality Bursary
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
Download and complete the Nkangala District Municipality Bursary Application Form 2023 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID Document (certified copy)
- Most recent academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of address (this can be in the form of a water bill, lights, rates, tribal authority letter etc.) (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance at a recognised University or FET College (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians ID Documents (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips or employment letter if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ affidavit if self-employed/ proof of pension or grant if applicable) (certified copy)
Applications can be hand delivered to:
The Municipal Manager
Attention: Youth Office
Nkangala District Municipality
2A Walter Sisulu
The Nkangala District Municipality (Nkangala District Municipality) Bursary Closing Date is [28 October 2022]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.