Nex Rubica Capital Junior Corporate Analyst Internships 2022 is Open. Nex Rubica Capital invites unemployed graduates to apply Junior Corporate Analyst Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
- Internship Application deadline is 15 January 2022
- Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
You will shadow the leadership and senior colleagues, learning what happens in the Corporate Development and Banking space. To understand more about this you will participate in weekly activities, carrying out weekly tasks – allowing for you to learn from other team members.
This is a one off opportunity to under study and be part of a well respected team of individuals and a company with strong Africa Capital Markets and Africa Banking Advisory services.
Role specific responsibilities
- Being available for virtual meetings and conference calls, preparing minutes and sending out follow up notes to relevant stakeholders.
- From researching, assist in preparing background information (like trends and forecasts) on new opportunities identified by your senior colleagues.
- Be a point of contact and reference on internal admin issues, while interacting with other members of the team and service providers to the Company in its other locations.
- Assist other senior colleagues as they on-board new clients and assess new opportunities, compiling and completing template forms for investment documents.
- If required, assist other senior colleagues with any due diligence exercise required for selected opportunities.
- Assist with the Company’s Social Media presence.
Professional ; Understanding of Research methods.
Academic requirements ; A Business, Economics or Finance related degree. Alternatively, show and analytical background evidenced in any other Social Science degree. Data analysis skills, and familiarity of spreadsheets. Able to assess trends and business models.
Systems ; Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word | PowerPoint | Adobe.
The candidate should also display these attributes:
- Self starter, asks questions.
- Team player.
- Can develop a large network of contacts.
How to apply
Send cover letter and CV to [email protected]. No late applications will be accepted.