Sinako learnership opportunities for people with disabilities. This learnership is for an individual who wishes to be involved in the administration function within anything any industry.
Learnership Opportunities At Netcare
- Grade 11 (or related NQF level 3 qualification),
- Grade 12 (or related NQF level 4 qualification)will be preferred,
- Maths Literacy
- English and a second language
All learners will be exposed to the following during the vocational program:
- Management of records,
- Comprehension of written and verbal texts,
- Business writing,
- Cultural awareness,
- Self-management and self-development,
- Project teamwork,
- Business policies and procedures.
This leadership is intended to enhance the provision of service within the field of Administration within all business sectors.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will only be considered for:
- South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID book,
- Classified as South African Youth i.e. not older than 35 years old,
- Confirmed as a person with disabilities by a medical practitioner.
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, 31 May, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: