Nestlé South Africa Klim & Cocoa Competition 2022 : nestle-esar.com
Organisation : Nestlé (South Africa)
Contest Name : Klim & Cocoa Competition 2022
Applicable For : Citizens of the Republic of South Africa
Last Date : 9th April 2022
Website : https://www.nestle-esar.com/brands/competitions#Klim
Nestlé Klim & Cocoa Competition
This competition is operated by Nestlé (South Africa) Proprietary Limited (Nestlé) in conjunction with Tradeway (Pty) Limited
The Competition shall commence on 8th March 2022 and will end on 9th April 2022. No entries received after 9th April 2022 will be considered.
Who Can Participate?
This Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
How To Participate?
1. To participate in this Competition, Participants are required to purchase any participating NESTLÉ KLIM AND NESTLÉ COCOA product in one transaction at any store (nationwide), to enter the competition.
2. The participating NESTLÉ KLIM AND NESTLÉ COCOA products are listed as below:
|NESTLÉ KLIM 2(6x250g) ZA||6001308144568|
|NESTLÉ KLIM 2(6x400g) ZA||6001068252909|
|NESTLÉ KLIM 6x900g ZA||6001068253005|
|NESTLÉ KLIM 6×1.8kg ZA||6001068253104|
|NESTLÉ KLIM 16x500g ZA||6001068708802|
|NESTLÉ COCOA 4(6×62.5g)||6001068002207|
|NESTLÉ COCOA 4(6x125g)||6001068002306|
|NESTLÉ COCOA 2(6x250g)||6001068002405|
3. Participants are required to Dial *120*1066*10# and follow the prompts. USSD costs 20c/20sec.
4. Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish over the promotional period, provided that Participants purchase the participating products each time and complete the competition entry and enter the last four digits of the barcode per the NESTLÉ KLIM & COCOA products purchased.
5. Any mobile number that enters an incorrect barcode code five (5) times in succession will be locked out of the Competition for the entire duration of the promotional competition (“Blocked Participants”).
6.Blocked Participants have an opportunity to call the Nestlé Call Centre on 0860096116 or email email@example.comé.com between 09h00 – 16h30 Monday to Friday should there be a valid reason, which is accepted by the Promoter, for the Blocked Participants to be allowed to enter the Competition.
1. Participants in this Competition stand a chance to win the following:
5.1.1 100 x 1GB bundles;
5.1.2. 150 x R250 prepaid electricity vouchers;
3 x R15 000 Kitchen appliance vouchers from one of the below retailers within the area that the winner is based:
a) Builders Warehouse
b) Builders Express
d) Cash Build
2. The draw for the prizes will run weekly (drawing the weekly cycle entries as winners). The dates for the draw will run as follows:
|Date||Prize||Number of winners|
|Tuesday 16 March 2022||Electronic 1GB Data||20|
|Tuesday 16 March 2022||Electronic Electricity Voucher valued at R250||30|
|Tuesday 23 March 2022||Electronic 1GB Data||20|
|Tuesday 23 March 2022||Electronic Electricity Voucher valued at R250||30|
|Tuesday 30 March 2022||Electronic 1GB Data||20|
|Tuesday 30 March 2022||Electronic Electricity Voucher valued at R250||30|
|Tuesday 6 April 2022||Electronic 1GB Data||20|
|Tuesday 6 April 2022||Electronic Electricity Voucher valued at R250||30|
|Tuesday 13 April 2022||Electronic 1GB Data||20|
|Tuesday 13 April 2022||Electronic Electricity Voucher valued at R250||30|
|Friday 16 April 2022||Kitchen Appliance Vouchers||3 x R15 000|
How To Claim Your Prize?
1. At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a telephone call from a representative of the Promoters at which point he/she may be required to answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as be requested to submit certain documents such as a copy of his/her till slip to the Promoters representative.
2. The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to the Promotors. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
3. If the Promotors are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
4. Eligible winners prizes will be digitally transferred to them in the form of digital vouchers. The winners will be contacted telephonically to announce the winnings where they will be instructed the manner in which to send the copy of their till slip and all required details in order to arrange the transferring of the prizes.
For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 086 0096 116. Calls to the customer care number will be charged by your cellular network service providers.