Table of Contents
NESTLÉ MILO It’s Go Time Competition 2022
Organisation : Nestlé (South Africa) (Proprietary) Limited
Scholarship Name : NESTLÉ MILO It’s Go Time Competition 2022
Applicable For : Citizens of South Africa
Last Date : 31st August 2022
Website : https://www.nestle-esar.com/nestl%C3%A9-milo-it%E2%80%99s-go-time-competition
What is NESTLÉ MILO It’s Go Time Competition?
NESTLÉ MILO It’s Go Time Competition is operated by Nestlé (South Africa) (Proprietary) Limited. This Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal citizens of South Africa. Participate and Win 1 of 12 x R20,000 (twenty thousand Rand) Sportsmans Warehouse trolley dashes. Last date to participate in the competition is 31st August 2022.
Related / Similar Competition : Red Bull M.E.O. Season 5 Competition 2022
NESTLÉ MILO It’s Go Time Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal citizens of South Africa
How To Participate In The NESTLÉ MILO It’s Go Time Competition?
To participate in this Competition, Participants must adhere to the following:
1. Buy any NESTLÉ MILO pack (Participating Products listed below), dial USSD code *120*541# and follow the prompts to enter. Keep proof of purchase (receipt/till slip) in order to be able to redeem your prize.
Participants who submit valid entries via USSD will be entered into the relevant prize draws for:
** 1 of 12 R20,000 (twenty thousand Rand) Sportsmans Warehouse trolley dashes for you.
** 1 of 12 R20,000 (twenty thousand Rand) Sportsmans Warehouse trolley dashes for a school of your choice.
** 1 of 600 R100 (one hundred Rand) Sportsmans Warehouse vouchers.
** 1 of 600 Instant Data Prizes with a total value of R30,000 (Thirty Thousand Rand) only.
Participating Milo Products:
** NESTLÉ MILO 125g – 6001068370108
** NESTLÉ MILO 120g – 6009188003821
** NESTLÉ MILO 10x20g – 6009188005368
** NESTLÉ MILO 250g – 6001068371204
** NESTLÉ MILO 400g – 6009188003814
** NESTLÉ MILO 500g – 6001068480401
** NESTLÉ MILO 1kg – 6001068371808
** NESTLÉ MILO 2kg – 6001068370504
2. USSD sessions are charged from your airtime or billing balance and cost 20c for every 20 seconds you use the service (free minutes do not apply). The average time for entry is under 20 seconds. Please ensure you terminate the call when complete in order to stop the call.
3. Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish over the promotional period, provided that participants purchase a Participating Product each time.
Entry is also subject to the following conditions:
1. All entries from disqualified participants’ mobile numbers will be rejected
2. Only one prize per household and per person
3. Only 1 win per unique MSISDN
4. Participants are required to provide valid till slips, proving product purchase.
5. It is reasonably expected that each entry will represent a purchase you have made of a Participating Product, e.g. 3 entries will result in the requirement to produce 3 till slips.
4. Any mobile number that enters an incorrect barcode five (5) times in succession will be locked out of the Competition for the entire duration of the promotional competition (“Blocked Participants”)
5. Blocked Participants have an opportunity to call the Nestlé Call Centre on 011 514 6116 or 086 009 6116 between 09h00 – 16h30 Monday to Friday should there be a valid reason, which is accepted by the Promoter, for the Blocked Participants to be allowed to enter the Competition.
Prizes of NESTLÉ MILO It’s Go Time Competition
1 of 12 x R20,000 (twenty thousand Rand) Sportsmans Warehouse trolley dashes for a single winner, 1 of 12 x R20,000 (twenty thousand Rand) Sportsmans Warehouse trolley dashes for a school that gets nominated the most and 1 of 600 x R100 (two hundred Rand) Sportsmans Warehouse vouchers to be awarded during the promotional period.
What is the Last Date of NESTLÉ MILO It’s Go Time Competition?
The Competition will commence on 16 May 2022 and will end on 31 August 2022 (Last date). No entries received after 23:59 on 31st August 2022 will be considered.
For any questions or clarifications regarding the processing of the Participant’s personal information, you may contact us by emailing dataprotection [AT] za.nestle.com (or) Dial 086 0096 116.