Nelson Mandela Foundation Internships 2023 is open. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 NMF Internship Programme.
This article covers the NMF Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
- Internship Provider: Nelson Mandela Foundation (NMF)
- Location: All South Africa
- Application Mode: Email Application Method or Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
- Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
- Location: Houghton, Gauteng
Table of Contents
NMF Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Nelson Mandela Foundation, NMF Internship 2023.
Dialogue & Advocacy Intern
The Nelson Mandela Foundation is a non-profit organisation focused on memory, dialogue, and legacy work. We are the custodian of Nelson Mandela’s life and times; we are a committed facilitator of his living legacy; and we are mandated to promote his lifelong vision of freedom and equality for all.
The Foundation is looking for a Dialogue & Advocacy intern for a period of 18 months, starting 1 April 2023.
- Assisting dialogue and advocacy team on logistics on upcoming events including managing registers, templates, and other logistical issues
- Planning and coordination of travel logistics
- Taking minutes of meetings and writing donor reports
- Assisting with research on key focus areas for the dialogue programme
- Assisting the team with developing advocacy approaches around key focus areas
- Assisting in providing content to various departments
- Data capturing
- Adhoc tasks
In order to be eligible for the NMF internship, applicants must:
- Hold a qualification in the Social Sciences (or a related qualification that you are able to motivate relates to the work of the Dialogue programme at NMF)
- Be recently graduated with no prior full-time work experience – preference will be given to applicants who have not previously benefitted from an internship opportunity within a South African NGO
- Have a demonstrable interest in human rights advocacy and constitutional issues and an interest in building a career in civil society in South Africa
- Be able to plan, prioritise work, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Be systematic and thorough in their approach to work, with excellent attention to detail
- Be competent in Microsoft Office software.
How to Apply for NMF Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
To apply or to enquire more about the position, please send your abridged CV, academic transcript and proof of qualifications to the following Hu[email protected], addressed to Ms M. Moagi
Closing Date: 17 March 2023
Note: The Nelson Mandela Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Preference may be given to applicants who reside in the Gauteng region and are multilingual.
The Nelson Mandela Foundation (NMF) Internship Closing Date: 17 March 2023 Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.