National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) Graduate Programme 2023 Is Open. Do you have the appropriate degree in Agriculture or Economics? The National Agricultural Marketing Council is now offering a graduate placement programme.
Various Internships Available:
AGRICULTURE AND OFFICE ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP
CENTER GAUTENG AND OTHER PROVINCES
- An N6 Agriculture qualification / Office administration / Supply Chain Management/ Human Resources / Information Technology / and Public Relation.
GRADUATE PLACEMENT: RISK AND COMPLIANCE 2023
- An appropriate National Diploma (NQF Level 6) or three (3) years Bachelor’s Degree (NQF Level 7) in Auditing / Risk /compliance and governance
GRADUATE PLACEMENT: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMIST 2023
STIPEND : PAYABLE ACCORDING TO AGRI-SETA RATES
CENTRE : PRETORIA
- An appropriate four years qualifications or Honors in Agricultural Economics or related qualification.
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Project Management skills
- Coordination skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
- Ability to communicate and motivate, orally and in writing, research findings and policy issues
- Show initiative and commitment to delivering sound results
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Manage own workload effectively and efficiently
- Attention to details and deadline driven.
Please forward your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, closing date: 05 March 2023.
If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful
CLICK HERE TO SELECT AND VIEW ONLINE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE AGRICULTURE AND OFFICE ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP ADVERT
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE GRADUATE AGRICULTURAL ECONOMIST INTERNSHIP ADVERT
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE GRADUATE RISK AND COMPLIANCE INTERNSHIP ADVERT
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 5 March, 2023 – 12:00.