Table of Contents
n3tc.co.za Photographic Competition : N3 Toll Concession
Organization : N3 Toll Concession (RF) Proprietary Limited
Competition Name : Photographic Competition
Applicable For : N3 Toll employees;
Competition Deadline : 31 July 2022
Prize/Win : R7 500,00
Website : http://www.n3tc.co.za/
Photographic Competition Rules :
1. The N3 Toll Route is a section of 415km of the N3, from Cedara near Hilton (KwaZulu-Natal) to Heidelberg (Gauteng).
Related : Q-Photo Competition : www.sanotify.com/1750.html
2. The primary aims of the competition are to promote the vicinity of the Route and to encourage photography as a hobby, especially among local communities and scholars.
3. Photographs must be taken in the near vicinity of the N3 Toll Route and should preferably be supplied in digital format with a minimum resolution of 300dpi. A high resolution version of the entry photo must be available to print on a A2 size calendar
4. We do not accept digitally or otherwise enhanced or altered photos, except for those entered in the Altered Images category. Minor adjustments, including spotting, dodging and burning, sharpening, contrast and slight colour adjustments are acceptable. If the judges determine that a photographer has altered his or her photo beyond the minor adjustments, they reserve the right to move the photo to Altered Images or to disqualify it.
5. All entries must be accompanied by the official competition entry form, one entry form per photograph, which can be downloaded from the N3TC website .n3tc.co.za
6. Images must be e-mailed to isabelp AT n3tc.co.za entitled N3TC Photographic Competition. You may also place your image/s on Dropbox and e-mail a link if the image is too large to email.
7. The competition closes on 31 July 2022 and entries received after this date will not be accepted.
8. Photographers can enter a maximum of two photographs per category :
a. Arts & Culture;
b. Sport & Recreation;
c. Wildlife, Fauna and Flora;
e. Altered Images; and
f. Scholar (Please note: this category is not for photos of scholars, but photos taken by scholars, keeping in mind the categories of the competition
9. The following prizes will be presented :
a. Overall Winner : R7 500,00;
b. Category Winner : R2 500,00;
c. Category Runner-Up : R2 000,00;
d. Scholar Winner : R1 000,00;
e. Scholar Runner-Up : R500,00;
f. Scholar winner’s school : R7 500,00; and
g. Merit awards – maximum of two per category awarded : R500,00
10. To qualify for the Scholar prizes, the entrant must attend school and provide the necessary information as indicated in the entry form. The photograph must have been taken by the scholar personally.
11. The competition will be judged by a panel of independent judges.
12. Winners will be notified via email and their prize money will be transferred into their bank accounts via EFT.
13. Winners and runners-up may be requested to be photographed for publicity purposes.
14. Winners and runners-up will be requested to sign a release allowing N3TC to use the photographs for PR purposes.
15. The competition is open to N3 Toll Concession (RF) Proprietary Limited employees; employees of its appointed advertising agency; and members of their immediate families. However, no prize money will be awarded if the entry is selected as a category winner or runner-up.
16. A selection of the winning photographs will be published in the N3TC 2018 Corporate Calendar, N3TC’s publication Mobility, N3TC’s social media channels, and on the N3TC website in low resolution format. These photographs will used at N3TC’s discretion.
17. The N3TC calendar is produced on the basis of a page a month (12) and the photographers are acknowledged.
18. Samples of the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2022 calendars are available for review at the N3TC offices in Irene.
Contact Address :
1st Floor, Block D
Southdowns Office Park
c/o John Vorster Drive & Karee Street