Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserves invites applicants for Stakeholder Engagement Graduate Trainee / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
- Internship Application deadline is 06 November 2020
- Internship Location: Hillcrest, KZN
Msinsi Holdings (SOC) Ltd, trading as Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserves, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Umgeni Water mandated to manage water resources around Umgeni Water managed / owned dams.
Exciting opportunities exist for Graduate Trainee: Stakeholder Engagement to join the team at Msinsi Head Office Hillcrest.
- Three Year Diploma in Communications / Public Relations or Relevant equivalent qualification.
- Unendorsed motor vehicle Drivers Licence
Key Responsibilities: Access Control:
- Assist with compiling and scheduling meetings for various stakeholder engagements
- Take minutes and records of engagement sessions held, for official reporting.
- Assist in planning and the logistics of organizing key stakeholder engagement events and meetings.
- Liaise with Stakeholder Coordinator and CRM supervisor for complaints received from various stakeholders.
- Assist with monitoring social media engagements
- Compile stakeholder statistics and collate all relevant information for quarterly reports.
- Assist with execution of CSI projects and handovers.
- Provide necessary administrative duties to the marketing team
Key Knowledge and Skills: Proficiency in the use of MS Office. Proficiency in verbal and written communication. Ability to plan and handle communication with all levels of staff. Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures. Ability to pay attention to detail and keep accuracy levels.
Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to competency assessment and/or background checks and will be required to produce original certificates.
Employment will be done in accordance with Msinsi Holdings Employment Policies and in the context of Employment Equity.
How to apply
Interested persons are requested to send a motivation letter, detailed CV and copies of certificates to : email: email@example.com or post to Msinsi (SOC) Limited. Attention HR Manager, Private bag X 1020, Hillcrest. 3650 clearly indicating the position being applied for and reference number.
Applications without relevant certified copies will not be considered.
Enquiries: Zamani Myeza (031) 765 7724.
If you do not receive a reply within four (4) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: