The Department of Health invites Mpumalanga Province citizens between the ages of 18 and 36 years to apply ONLINE to study towards a 3 year Diploma in Nursing for 2023 intake.
Nursing Traineeship At Mpumalanga Health
- A matriculation/senior certificate qualifying for admission for a diploma/degree
- English at least level 3 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Life Science/Biology/Physiology at least level 3 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Mathematics at least level 3 or (HG /SG D) or Maths Literacy at least level 4 or above.
- Any one of Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; passed with at least level 3 (HG E/SG D) or above.
- Minimum total Admission Point Score (APS) of the six subjects with highest levels should not be less than 23 (excluding Life Orientation)
- Resident of Mpumalanga
HOW TO APPLY
All certification will be send for verification. Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (eg. ABET) will not be considered.
Applicants with disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the nursing duties.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 8 October, 2023 – 12:00