Mopani Municipality Bursary 2022 Is Open. Mopani District Municipality (MDM) is inviting interested students to apply for bursaries, to be awarded for the 2022 academic year.
2022 FINANCIAL STUDY AID ASSISTANCE FOR UNEMPLOYED STUDENTS
- Previously disadvantaged and disabled people in the Mopani District Municipal Area
- Completed Grade 12 with a Bachelor admission
- Have secured an admission at a recognised South African tertiary institution.
However, strongly motivated applications from students who have successfully completed their first year of undergraduate study will also be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are available in the District Office in Giyani, fire stations, satellite offices including the disaster management centre in Tzaneen or download from the municipal website on www.mopani.gov.za
Download and complete the application form.
Send the following documents:
- Detailed and Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Matric Results and/or Recent Academic Record
- Certified Copy of Identity Document
- Admission Letter or Proof of Registration to an institution of higher learning
- Proof of Parents’ or Guardian’s Income
- Proof of Residence (co-signed by Traditional Authority and Ward Councillor)
- Motivation Letter to motivate Why the Bursary should be awarded to you.
Completed application forms must be addressed to:
The Municipal Manager
Mopani District Municipality
hand delivered to Registry (Office 13 Ground floor)- Main Building – Giyani
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 12 March, 2022 – 12:00.