Mondi South Africa Human Resources Internship Programme 2023 Is Open. To provide an effective and efficient HR Service, with a particular focus on talent management, change management, learning and development and system administration, to the Merebank and Central Services operations.
Location: Merebank – Durban, KN ZA (Primary)
Minimum years relevant experience: 0-1 years
- Honours/ Masters in Industrial Psychology or OD and/or relevant HR qualification.
- A completed Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organisational Psychology. Student psychologist registration with the HPCSA. Mondi has an in-house IOP that will supervise the internship in accordance with HPCSA requirements.
- 0-2 years business experience in related field
- Talent Management, Organizational Development or HR experience.
Key Performance Areas:
- Gathering information and data processing and analysis.
- Building and maintaining collaborative working relationships.
- Identify and track key metrics to determine overall effectiveness of Learning Initiatives.
- Timeous update of all people development data records. This should result in the maintenance of a secure, efficient and accurate e-filing system.
- Support in the efficient management of the learning and development calendar tied to the actualization of the Workplace Skills Plan.
- Act as an advisory custodian to all employees on HR related policies and procedures.
- Ensure all people development reports are compiled and submitted timeously.
- Provide support in the management of 3rd party vendors.
- Timeously attend to all people development records.
- Support in the compilation, administration and preparation for all internal audits.
- Closely work with the Learning & Development Manager in designing curricula and learning paths.
- Track development plans and provide regular feedback on progress with relevant stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY
Job Competencies/ Attributes/Skills:
- Strong data processing and analytical skills.
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Attention to detail.
- Resilience and adaptability.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise professional judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple task assignments simultaneously and work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Professional and ethical conduct.
This appointment will be made in line with our Employment Equity Plan.
The above advert has minimum requirements listed, however Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short listing.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
Opportunity Closing Date: Monday, 15 March, 2023 – 12:00.