MMI Holdings invites unemployed graduates to apply for Contact Centre Learnership Programme 2020 / 2021.
- Learnership Application Closing Date: 01 November 2020
- Learnership Location: South Africa
MMI Holdings Contact Centre Learnership Programme 2021
Are you currently unemployed and living in the Gauteng / Cape Town region? Are you seeking a Learnership opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry leading health business? Are you a dynamic, self-starter who is passionate about client service? This is the opportunity for you!
We have an exciting Contact Centre Learnership available in Momentum Metropolitan Holdings, commencing 1 February 2021. Should you be successful, you will be employed for a period of 12 months.
What is the role of a Contact Centre Agent in the business?
A Contact Centre Agent ensures that our clients receive the best possible client experience by addressing their queries with enthusiasm and accountability.
What You’re Going To Do:
- Attend classroom activities and practical on the job training as well as carrying out functions in line with the Learnership as required by Momentum Metropolitan.
- Acquire knowledge of company products, policies and procedures in order to be successful at on the job training activities.
- Compile a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA.
- Complete logbooks for work-based learning.
- Complete formative and summative assessments and achieve the required level.
- Demonstrate skills in using the company’s systems and understanding of the operational processes.
- Conduct yourself as an employee of Momentum Metropolitan and display the MMH values.
- Demonstrate commitment to working within the medical scheme industry.
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical literacy with minimum 40%.
- Passed English and another SA language with a minimum of 40%.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: