Mkhambathini Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for a Finance Internship Programme 2022.
- Internship Application deadline is 08 December 2021
- Internship Location: KwaZulu-Natal
24 MONTHS CONTRACT | REMUNERATION: R100 000 p.a all inclusive
- The candidate should hold as a minimum, a three-year bachelor’s degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Risk Management and/or Auditing, among others.
- The intern will sign both an employment contract and an internship agreement. The purpose of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which require, amongst other, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures of the municipality.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
- The successful candidate (al will be given every opportunity to learn from allocated mentors, supervisors and coaches within the unit but will also be enrolled in the Municipal Finance Management Programme to be compliant with the issued National Treasury minimum competency levels. Successful candidates will not be allowed to enroll in other private programmes except for those identified for their training and development within the municipality until completion of the internship programme.
How to apply
Application letter( clearly stating the position you are applying tor), together with a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications must be sent to the: The Municipal Manager, Mkhambathini Municipality, Private Bag X04 Camperdown 3720 or hand deliver at: No 18 Old Main Road, Camperdown, 3720.
Closing date 08 December 2020 Kindly note that should you not be contacted within a period of 30 days after closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
Enquiries regarding the post can be directed to Ms. N. Ndlovu. Manager: Human Resources at 0317859345.
Mkhambathini Municipality subscribes to an Employment Equity. Affirmative Action Programme which is non•racist, non-sexist and based on merit.