Are you an ambitious Grade 12 graduate with a tertiary qualification in Electronic Engineering? You are fascinated by tech and you can't wait to join a team of professionals who are passionate about what they do.
Learnership Opportunity At Mix Telematics
• Attention to detail with analytical skills
• Ability to collate information into a meaningful format
• English: Good written and verbal communications skills
• Computer software proficient not just Microsoft Office suite.
• Basic understanding of electronics and electronics wiring, RS232, I/O, etc.
• Experience with mobile communication products and cellular networks
• Self-starter with the ability to work efficiently independently and in a team
You will do:
• Analyze product(s) from a customer perspective in the MiX platform
• Evaluate new hardware and firmware for product(s)
• Identify shortcomings or unwanted behavior and present the evidence
• Identify the optimal settings for hardware products
• Assist in the field testing of new hardware solutions
• Become a technical expert on the product(s) and assist support in resolving issues
We create leading-edge solutions by developing technology that solves real-world problems for fleet leaders around the globe.
Driving this innovation are our people. A group of diverse individuals who are appreciated for their innate skills, working in remote teams to conceptualise and deliver some of the industry’s most impactful, tech-savvy solutions.
From AI-powered video telematics and mobile GPS tracking to a cloud-based platform securely housing big data that gives our customers the competitive edge.
At MiX, we like smart things that make a difference in the world and we pride ourselves on putting creativity, invention and teamwork at the forefront of our leading telematics' solutions. We value hard work, creative thinking, inclusivity and diverse opinions.
All of which contributes to our success; we believe in what we do and it's what continues to drive us forward everyday.
When you join MiX Telematics, you’re joining a global organisation spanning 120 countries with more than 750,000 connected vehicles running on our technology.
We’ve got 25 years of industry expertise, 130 global partners, truckloads of awards and we are looking for fellow visionaries from all walks of life who want to build tech for positive change.
We are the ONLY South African Tech company listed on the NYSE and the JSE.
And we can't wait to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants will be dealt with in terms of the company’s employment equity and skills development plans, affirmative action candidates may be preferred.
Although all applications will be considered, not all applicants will be interviewed. Only written applications received before the closing date will be considered.
Submit your CV via email to CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY
Reference: Learnership: Engineering
Closing date: Friday, 25th February 2023
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 25 February 2023 – 12:00