Microsoft Full-time Opportunity For Students And Recent Graduates 2022 Is Open. Are you insatiably curious? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Have you done any of the microsoft ai certification courses, or are preparing for them, right now? If yes – Our Graduate Experience is perhaps designed for you.
Opportunities for Students & Recent Graduates: Finance Rotational Program/Finance Rotation Analyst
We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available intern roles, which may include the ones described below, depending on education level and/or location.
To be considered for an internship, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field.
If you like the idea of developing technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business (within 12 months of graduation)
- One or more years of classroom or work experience in financial risk analysis preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant finance internship work experience preferred
- chnology Strategist
- Technical Specialist
HOW TO APPLY
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Opportunity Closing Date: Monday, 31 May, 2022 – 12:00.