Mediclinic Bursary 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Mediclinic Bursary Programme.
This article covers the Mediclinic Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: Mediclinic
Location: All South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Mediclinic Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Mediclinic, Mediclinic Bursary 2022.
Bursaries will be awarded to Doctors who wish to complete their studies towards specified specialist or sub-specialist course or programme, accredited by the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen OR a South African permanent resident
- You must be a Doctor registered with the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa)
- You must be registered for a specialist or sub-specialist course, accredited by the HPCSA
- You must have been interviewed and offered a numbered training post, within a training institution that is recognised for specialist or sub-specialist training
- You must meet the requirements for the specialist or sub-specialist qualification
How to Apply for Mediclinic Bursary
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Applications must be submitted online at: Mediclinic Bursary Application 2023
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The Mediclinic (Mediclinic) Bursary Closing Date is [15 September 2022]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.