Mazars invites unemployed graduates to apply for SAICA CA Traineeship / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 31 December 2022
We are committed to training the future generation of Chartered Accountants in South Africa by equipping you with the knowledge and skill in becoming a well-rounded audit professional. During your 3 years SAICA traineeship Mazars provides the necessary tools and exposure on a variety of clients from large listed clients to owner managed businesses, in diverse sectors including Financial Services to excel in the journey of becoming a (CA) SA.
Trainee Accountants perform audits in various industries on audit clients. Registering for a SAICA training contract enables candidates to specialise in the audit function.
3 year SAICA training contracts are available to graduates and postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA-accredited university.
- Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letter)
- Perform Audit Work
- Analyse Tax Returns
- Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion
- Manage personal performance and share knowledge with other trainees gained from past experience.
- Work effectively in teams
- Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
- Write clearly and succinctly
- Set clear objectives and plan activities
- Work productively and in a challenging environment
- BCom/Equivalent Accounting Degree Completed
- Studying towards Certificate in the Theory of Accounting
Skills and Competencies:
- Able to work and cope under pressure
- Clear and effective communication
- Initiative / pro-active
- Information gathering and problem analysis skills
- Quality and detail orientation
- Able to demonstrate and exercise sound judgment skills
- Eager to learn and accept new challenges
- Must have strong teamwork skills
- Results driven, able to achieve work goals
How to apply
Please use the links given below to apply: