Table of Contents
makro.co.za Distell Cape Winelands Promotional Competition : Masstores
Organization : Makro (Masstores (Pty) Limited
Competition Name : Distell Cape Winelands promotional competition
Applicable For : South African or Country of Citizenship
Competition Deadline : 28 February 2022
Website : https://www.mtn.co.za/home/
Distell Cape Winelands Promotional Competition :
1. This promotional competition is organised by Makro (Masstores (Pty) Limited, trading as Makro SA (registration number: 1991/006805/07)) and Distell (registration number: 1963/001333/06)(‘the promoter/s’).
2. The competition commences on 1 February 2022 and ends on 28 February 2022.
Related : Makro Masstores Defy Cool Down Promotional Competition : www.sanotify.com/6193.html
3. For the purpose of this competition “customer” or “you” means the natural person, whose name, contact telephone number and South African or Country of Citizenship Identity or Passport number (unique identification) are reflected on the Makro SAP Customer Relationship Management system (“SAP CRM 7 system”) at the time of the draw and whose details are attached to the Makro card used to purchase the product of the participating brand from Makro.
4. All commercial customers must take note of the fact that the prize will be awarded to the natural person as stipulated in these rules and that the prize will not be awarded to any legal entity. It is therefore the customer’s obligation to ensure that the correct people’s details are recorded on the SAP CRM 7 system to represent the legal entity.
5. Entry into the competition is automatic, using your details and the actual purchasing data on the Makro SAP CRM 7 & BI systems and you will be entered provided that:
5.1. you are a natural persons over the age of 18;
5.2. you are in possession of your valid South African or Country of Citizenship ID book or Passport ;
5.3. your complete, accurate and up to date name, contact telephone number and South African identity number are captured and appear on the Makro SAP CRM 7 system;
5.4. your identification can be verified through your South African or country of Citizenship identity book or Passport;
5.5. you are not a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to Makro or Distell, or any marketing service provider in respect of the promotional competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter/s or suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition, or the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such a person;
5.6. it is not unlawful to supply the prize to you in terms of any legislation or public regulation and Makro reserves the right to require proof that it will not be unlawful to supply a prize (for example to request the winner of a TV to provide his TV license to Makro before they can hand over the prize).
6. Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any prize.
7. You will be automatically entered into the draw when you purchase any 3 participating products during the Competition period.
8. There will be 1(one) of 3(three) trips to the Winelands to be won across all participating stores.
9. The winner/s will be randomly selected from eligible entrants for the relevant period, one week after the closing date of the competition. An independent third party will select the winner(s).
10. Although we have taken care to make sure that the prize/s is/are of a good quality, we do not give any warranties about the prize/s and you agree to accept the prize/s “as is”. Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify us against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s or this competition, including consequential and economic loss.
11. The purchase price, excluding VAT and excluding the price of any returns of qualifying products as reflected in the Makro SAP BI system will be utilised to determine the consumer’s expenditure for purposes of entering the competition.
12. The consumer’s entry will be withdrawn if any goods purchased in connection with the competition be returned by the consumer.