The Provincial Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure invites applications for Graduate Internship opportunities that currently exist in our offices throughout the province. Unemployed South African youth (Graduates requiring workplace experience), who have never participated in any Public Service Graduate Internship programme in any government department are invited to apply.
Limpopo Dept of Public Works Graduate Opportunities
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (X32 POSTS)
- Head Office – Polokwane (X27 Posts)
- HoD’s office Ref: S.5/81-HoD (X2 Posts)
- Strategic Management Ref No: S.5/81-Strat. Man (X5 posts)
- Legal Services Ref No: S.5/81-Legal Serv. (X1 Post)
- Finance Ref No: S.5/81-Finance (X4 Posts)
- EPWP Ref No: S.5/81-EPWP (X2 Posts)
- Roads Infrastructure Ref No: S.5/81-Rd. Infra (X5 Posts)
- Project Management Ref No: S.5/81- Proj. Man(X2 Posts)
- Property Management Ref No: S.5/81- Prop. Man (X1 Post)
- Corporate Services Ref No: S.5/81- Corp. Serv (X5 Posts)
- Capricorn District Ref No: S.5/81- Cap. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Sekhukhune Ref No: S.5/81- Sekh. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Mopani District Ref No: S.5/81- Mop. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Vhembe District Ref No: S.5/81- Vhem. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Waterberg District Ref No: S.5/81- Wat. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Study Field: Head Office – Polokwane (N.D in Management Assistant), Mopani (N.D in Management Assistant), Capricorn (N.D in Management Assistant), Waterberg (N.D in Management Assistant) Sekhukhune (N.D in Management Assistant) Vhembe (N.D in Management Assistant)
HOW TO APPLY
Interns will receive a monthly stipend as determined by the Department of Public Service and Administration.
All applications should be submitted on the prescribed New 2023 Z83 form (Obtainable from any Public Service Department).
The form must be fully completed to avoid disqualification of the application during the shortlisting process. Applicants are required to apply for one post only, stating the correct Ref. Number.
The application form must be accompanied by an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of I.D and Relevant qualifications to the post (the copies need not be certified, only shortlisted persons will be required to bring certified documents to the Interview)
Persons in possession of foreign qualifications should attach the SAQA evaluation report. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a Security Clearance process.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Closing date for applications is the 15 October 2023.
Should you not hear from us by 28 February 2023, please consider your application unsuccessful NB: Applications directed to wrong/incorrect stations will not be considered.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 15 October, 2023 – 12:00