Temporary casual personal will be appointed as Examination Assistants to assist the Limpopo Department of Education.
Examination Assistant Opportunity At Limpopo Education Dept
- Youth at the age of 35 years and below
- Currently registered students at Universities and Universities of Technology
- Currently registered students at TVET Colleges (N6 ONLY)
- Unemployed graduates in possession of a Degree or diploma qualification
- South Africa citizen residing in Limpopo Province
- Must be available every day for the full period during which marking takes place and be prepared to work under extreme pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent numerical skills
HOW TO APPLY
- Certified copies of your ID
- Proof of registration at a recognised institution of Higher learning for currently registered students.
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate or Level 4 / N3 for TVET Colleges
- Certified copy of Degree or Diploma
- One to two pages of your Curriculum Vitae for unemployed graduates.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM: Appointment of examination assistant 2023-2023 (1).pdf
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 13 May, 2023 – 12:00