Landis+Gyr Sponsorship Opportunity 2021 is Open. Landis+Gyr is the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions tailored to energy company needs. The company has opened applications for those wanting to be funded through their Trade qualification bursary/sponsorship.
Landis+Gyr is offering a Trade Qualification Bursary/Sponsorship for 2021.
Landis + Gyr is the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions tailored to energy company needs. With a global presence and a reputation for quality and innovation, Landis+Gyr is unique in its ability to deliver true end-to-end advanced metering solutions. Today, the Company offers the broadest portfolio of products and services in the electricity metering industry and is paving the way for the next generation of smart grid.
Minimum requirements, not negotiable:
- Individuals must be currently unemployed
- South African Citizen
- Affirmative Action / Previously disadvantaged Candidates
- Must have Minimum theoretical and practical Qualifications below:
Grade 12 with either one or a combination of the following Subjects: Mathematics, Science, Electrical Subjects
The candidate must have passed each subject with a minimum of 40%
3 years proven practical working experience in Electrical Industry
Documentation to accompany application, not negotiable:
- Up to date CV accompanied by a cover letter
- Certified copies of theoretical and practical qualifications
- Confirmation of employment from previous employers
- ID Copy
Application Submission: [email protected]
- Applicants should not expect the programme to lead to employment with Landis+Gyr.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
- The closing date for applications: 23 March 2021
- Monthly Stipend: R4000.00 until qualification is achieved
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: