The KwaZulu-Natal Liquor Authority offers unemployment graduates residing in the Province of KwaZulu-Natal an opportunity to apply for an internship in order to gain work related experience.
Table of Contents
Public Relations Internship Opportunity At KZN Liquor Authority
KwaZulu-Natal Liquor Authority was established on 01 August 2012 as a Public Entity reporting to the Department of Economic Development and Tourism.
The Entity has the mandate amongst others to appoint members of staff of the Liquor Authority. (Section 24, subsection 2(1) of the KwaZulu-Natal Liquor Licensing Act No 6 of 2010.)
The internship will run for a period of Twelve (12) months.
- Must be a Graduate in the Specific Field below.
- Must be between the ages 18 to 35 years old,
- Must have no working experience
- Degree / Diploma in Public Relations
HOW TO APPLY
When responding to the advertisement all applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Covering letter or motivation letter, stating why you should be considered for the Internship Programme within the Entity.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of your ID and all qualifications obtained,
- Proof of residence.
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply and clearly state the nature of disability.
Application letter, together with comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications must be Posted to P.O. Box 2585 Durban 4000, Human Resources Department: Attention Mr Simphiwe Khumalo or hand delivered to 1st Floor, Marine Building, 22 Dorothy Nyembe Street, Durban, 4000
CLOSING DATE: 01 September 2023 at 16:00.
Faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
Correspondences is limited to successful candidates only.
Kindly note that should you not be contacted within the 30 days of application regard your application as unsuccessful.
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, 1 September, 2023 – 12:00