KZN Film Commission Internships 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 KZN Film Commission Internship Programme.
This article covers the KZN Film Commission Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: KZN Film Commission
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
KZN Film Commission Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the KZN Film Commission, KZN Film Commission Internship 2023.
- Applicants must be residents of the KwaZulu-Natal province and be South African citizens or residents.
- Applicants must have a matric certificate and a post matric qualification in Animation and/ or VFX.
- A motivation (maximum 1 page) as to why you should be considered for the ANIMATION AND VFX INTERNSHIP.
- Your CV. detailed profile of work experience.
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate and all qualifications post matric specialising in Animation and/or VFX, and a
- Certified copy of your ID.
How to Apply for KZN Film Commission Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Applications should also be emailed to SkillsDev@kznfilm.co.za
Please note that your documents will be shared with the relevant Animation and VFX studio. By applying for the programme, you consent to this being done.
For more information visit our website on www.kznfilm.co.za or call our offices on
(031) 003 9000.
The KZN Film Commission Internship Closing Date is [23 September 2023]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.