There are a number of internships available with SAMWU in areas like Finance, Human Resources, PR & Media and others. If you are interested in enrolling on one of these internship programmes with this popular union we have all the details.
The South African Municipal Workers Union, SAMWU, is based in Johannesburg and they have various internships available now in a wide range of areas.
In total there are 8 positions available with SAMWU for interns:
– 2 Finance Internships for graduates with degrees in accounting, internal auditing and cost management
– 1 HR Internship for a graduate with a degree in Human Resources Management
– 1 HRD Internship for a graduate with a degree in Human Resources Development, Adult Education or Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices
– 1 Media and Public Relations Internship for a graduate with any Media related qualification. An additional module or certificate in Political Science will be advantageous.
– 1 Archives and Records/Registry Internship for a graduate with a degree in Records/Registry and Archive Management
– 2 Legal/Paralegal Internship for graduates with degrees or qualifications in Labour Law, Paralegal Practices
Applications close on Friday the 9th April so there’s not much time to apply!
For full details and how to apply CLICK HERE for the detailed job posting.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 9 April, 2022 – 12:00