The Institute for Justice and Reconciliation (IJR) Internship Opportunity 2021 is Open.
The Communications and Advocacy’ unit at IJR seeks to employ a dynamic individual as the programme intern from February 2021- December 2021. The Communications and Advocacy programme’s objective is to engage all stakeholders in a relevant way that informs, advocates and sets the agenda for justice and reconciliation.
Internship: Communications and Advocacy Intern
Qualifications: BA in Marketing/Communications Science /Journalism
- Good writing skills in English and preferably another South African language
- Computer literacy skills (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of the usage of social media for organisations
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and pro-active, responsible and accountable
- Responsible and accountable
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV with a minimum of 2 references, a motivational letter and written sample of your work (published article, blog entry – not academic)
Only applications with ALL of the required documentation will be accepted.
- This position will only be offered to South African nationals or candidates with permanent residence status in South Africa.
- Monthly stipend of R5 500
- IJR will not cover relocation costs
- If you have not heard from us by end of January, you can assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Applications to be sent to: Veronique Adonis [email protected]
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: