The Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority’s (INSETA) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Research Internship Programme for 2023/2024.
- Internship Application deadline is 11 November 2023
- Internship Location: Parktown, Johannesburg
Description: INSETA is looking to appoint a Research Intern who
has completed a degree in one or more of the SETA subsectors (Preferably,
Healthcare or Risk Management) to assist with general research writing,
reporting and data analysis to coordinate the Research agenda of INSETA.
- A University Degree – Preferably in the subject area of Medical/Healthcare
- No working experience required as this Internship would provide support to the Graduate Intern
- Collating and consolidating the sector skills plan research information
- Learning and Applying how to conduct new research on the supply and demand for skills in the subsectors
- Initiating and conducting surveys with INSETA stakeholders and preparing the report from the information
- Research on the NHI implementation and National Healthcare Insurance in the country
- Supporting INSETA with ad hoc research assignments
How to apply
Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com clearly stating the position you are applying for.
INSETA is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be afforded to
candidates in terms of the INSETA Employment Equity Plan.