The Ingwe TVET College have opened their applications for Second Semester study. The first-semester registration is closed and the Ingwe TVET College second semester applications are on for the 2024/2025 academic year.
Ingwe TVET College Second Semester Applications
Steps to successfully submit your Ingwe TVET College second semester registration form (manual or online);
Step 1: Choose a qualification and special requirements
Step 2: Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
Step 3: Get an application form
- Complete your application (manual and online)
- Pay the application fee (If applicable)
- Send in your form and documents (manual applications only)
Step 4: Online application portal >> It appears that Ingwe TVET College website is not active therefore refer to the campuses to start your applications
Step 5: Follow-up and get your admission status
I recommend you read through the official page for other vital information regarding the Ingwe TVET College second semester application.
you will need;
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
See the Ingwe TVET College second semester deadline here. Always submit your applications early to avoid complications.
If you still can’t find what you needed on the given page, kindly leave a comment below, our team will help you out.