Information Technology Internship Program at Frances Baard Municipality 2022 Is Open . Frances Baard District Municipality is a dynamic equal opportunity employer where goals are achieved through teamwork and the pursuit of excellence in service delivery
FRANCES BAARD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2022
Remuneration: R100 000.00 per annum
Two-year employment contract
- The applicant must be in possession of a MCSE, Comptia A+ and N+.
- A B.Sc degree in Computer Science will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, skills, training and competencies required:
- A good aptitude for IT Technical support.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Fundamental understanding of Network topology and protocols and troubleshooting skills for Hardware, Software and Network peripherals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Applying guidelines in respect of troubleshooting and installation of new software and/or hardware.
- Setting up, installing and testing new units, seeking approval and correcting deviations prior to handover.
- Checking and communicating functionality in the live environment to internal technical support personnel.
- Applying instructions and guidelines to support end-users with queries on the capability of application software, peripheral devices, connectivity and/ or functionality of operating software and hardware devices.
- Providing guidance to new users with start-up /log-on procedures and/or sequences, tools and capabilities of associated packages Updating asset details of computer equipment and accessories located within the organization.
HOW TO APPLY
Appointments will be made according to the municipality’s employment equity policy and affirmativeaction practices.
The completion of application forms is mandatory and must be accompanied by detailed and comprehensive curriculum vitae and is to be accompanied by certified copies of ID and qualifications.
Applications should be forwarded to the following postal address: THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, FRANCES BAARD DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY, PRIVATE BAG X6088, KIMBERLEY 8300 or hand delivered to: 51 DRAKENSBERG AVENUE, CARTERS GLEN, KIMBERLEY.
Application forms are available from the municipal office and/or may be downloaded from the municipal website; www.francesbaard.gov.za.
Note: Designated groups, including people living with disabilities, are particularly encouraged to apply.
FAXED OR EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Successful candidates will be subjected to a compulsory reference and validation checks.
Should you not receive any response from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The District Municipality reserves the right to make no appointments
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, February 26, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: