Information Technology Internship At Mazars 2023 Is Open. Mazars is now accepting applications for their Information Technology Internship programme for 2023.
The intern will be expected to assist with general IT support services, IT administration and general day-to-day ad hoc duties that may arise. Some duties include (but not limited to) dealing with IT related issues and queries that may arise and on occasion assist with IT inductions of new staff members.
Systems Support IT Internship 2023
Location – Province Eastern Cape
Location – Town / City Port Elizabeth
- Relevant National Diploma or Bachelors Degree
- Prior experience advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist with IT administration, such as:
- collating order forms and invoices for equipment and consumables for payment.
- undergoing investigative research into suitable programs for MMR requirements.
- preparing reports and statistical information.
- Attend to the needs of the users/departments to resolve desktop and printer queries.
- Install new personal computers, printers, Ethernet cards, software packages, upgrades of memory, and hard drive systems.
- Prescribe methods to enhance the computer equipment usage of the various departments in order to improve their workflow.
- Liaise with Manager and/or Partner on addressing IT problems or related administration problems.
- Maintain the database using Microsoft Access.
- Maintain the internal intranet using HTML Coding and Access.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual IT budget and the monitoring of the budget during the year to restrict/minimise overruns.
- Liaise with service providers regarding equipment and software requirements.
- Organising and attending to the overall running of the training room facility.
- Attend to the cell phone administration.
- Assist with IT inductions for new staff.
How to Apply
Mazars is committed to employment equity and in line with our affirmative action plan; preference will be given to suitably qualified and experienced equity candidates.
Opportunity Closing Date: Sunday, February 28, 2023 – 12:00