Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Audit Investigator.
- The application will close on 30th November 2023.
- Location: Modderfontein
Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA) advertised post is as follows:
- Audit Investigator
- CA(SA) who trained in public practice.
- At least six years post qualification experience in an external audit firm.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience in auditing and financial reporting standards.
- Require an understanding and appreciation of the IRBA’s role in protecting the investing public.
- Unquestionable integrity and objectivity.
- An ability to absorb volumes of documents and identify the crux of the issues, and summarise these succinctly.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Emotionally mature.
- Professional attitude.
- Deadline driven with high levels of accuracy.
- Hard-working person and available outside of normal working hours when required.
- Team player with the ability to work in isolation for extended periods.
How to apply
CVs must be e-mailed to [email protected].
The IRBA is an employment equity employer. To comply with our equity plans, preference for this position will be given to Coloured, African, & candidates with disabilities. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply. The IRBA reserves the right not to make an appointment. By applying, the applicant gives permission to the IRBA to perform background, security, credit and reference checks and to verify documents and qualifications. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a psychometric assessment and a practical test before a final appointment is made.