The Youth Programme Intern will be based in Tshwane, South Africa and support Youth programme activities within National Society Development (NSD) in the Delegation office.
Table of Contents
Youth Programme Internship At IFRC
- Relevant university degree in development studies, other related fields (Required)
- At least a year in youth work or development projects targeting youth (even if it was a volunteer role (Preferred)
- Experience working with international non- governmental organization, or even an institution (Preferred)
- Experience in writing report, proposals/concept notes, case studies and M&E (Required)
- Valuing diversity and team player & Basic secretarial skills (Preferred)
How to Apply
The intern duties/work will focus on supporting the development of a youth program for the Southern Africa delegation to implement the youth engagement strategy and develop projects that target youth as beneficiaries.
The intern will be working closely and Reporting to the National Society Development Delegate, the Youth Programme Intern will work and support the development of a youth program with activities implemented within delegation`s National Societies.
The intern will provide comprehensive administrative and technical support on the youth programming within the delegation and ensure effective linkages, communication, and collaboration with the relevant colleagues internally within the Movement as well as with external partners including international organisations and donors.
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, 29 July, 2021 – 12:00