Identity Valentine’s Day Competition
Organization : Identity Retailing (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Identity Valentine’s Day Competition
Applicable For : All natural persons with South African Identity numbers
Competition Deadline : 10 February 2017
Prize : Gifts Cards
Website : https://www.identity.co.za/popup/competition-promo-tcs
Identity Valentine’s Day Competition :
** The promoter of this competition is Identity Retailing (Pty) Ltd, Registration Number 1965/01234/07 (hereinafter referred to as “the promoter”).
Related : Identity Account Opening Online : www.sanotify.com/1956.html
The following rules will apply to this competition :
The essential features of this Competition are as follows :
1. The Competition is open to all natural persons with South African Identity numbers. Persons who are under the age of 18 years require the prior consent and assistance of their legal guardian to enter this Competition and such persons warrant the existence of such consent and assistance.
2. The Competition will be open for entry at 00:01 on 19 January 2017 and will close at 11:59pm on 10 February 2017 (“Entry Period”) and no entries will be accepted outside of the Entry Period.
3. Participants may enter online at .identity.co.za, identity.mobi or on the Identity Facebook page at .facebook.com/IdentityFashion by completing an entry form, only one entry per person.
4. There will be one winner, and the winner will receive Identity fashion to the value of R 5 000.
5. The winner will be selected by a fair and random draw, from the pool of entrants, using an electronic random selector, and in accordance with all relevant regulatory requirements, on/before 20 February 2017. The decision of the judges appointed by The Promoter in this regard shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will be notified via e-mail and/or SMS and/or telephone on or before 20 February 2017 at which point arrangements will be made for the winner to redeem the prize.
7. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner by 20 February 2017, notwithstanding reasonable attempts by it to do so, it reserves the right to select an alternative entrant as the winner. In such event, the first-chosen entrant will have no recourse against the Promoter.
8. Where the winner is awarded gift cards, and in the event that the gifts cards are lost, misplaced and/or stolen from the winner, the winner will have no recourse against the Promoter.
9. The rules applicable to the Competition can be obtained from the Head of Marketing at the Promoter’s Head Office from Monday to Friday during business hours or online at .identityco.za.