Hitachi Energy is now looking for a Student Support Engineer for an internship. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all.
Hitachi Energy Engineering Internship
Hitachi Energy is now looking for a Student Support Engineer who will be situated in Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa.
- You should have a Degree, B-tech in Computer Science, or equivalent qualification. Demonstrate strong written and communication skills and overall learning attitude.
- Knowledge of one or multiple of the following technologies would be advantageous , Oracle Operator Level , UNIX Operator Level, Weblogic Server / Tuxedo.
- Understanding the development process flow, not pertaining to coding abilities.
- Database technologies: Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL Procedures; Oracle / PL/SQL Procedures.
- Tools/Utilities: Microsoft, Outlook, SalesForce, VersionOne, WebEx.
- Read, analyze, and comprehend technical and functional documentation.
- The Student Support Engineer (SSE) will be trained to provide high-level technical support services to our customers on our Applications/Solutions in the customer technical environment. The SSE will resolve software issues and questions reported to the Customer Experience Team by our clients.
- The SSE will also be trained to deliver professional and courteous customer support service and promote a productive and positive relationship with customers in typical day-to-day interactions. Also, participate in and contribute to team efforts and manage your individual contributions.
Very Important: Please attach your academic record to your application. Your application will be immediately disqualified if this document is not attached.