Hitachi Energy South Africa Internships 2023 is open. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Hitachi Energy South Africa Internship Programme.
This article covers the Hitachi Energy South Africa Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
- Internship Provider: Hitachi Energy South Africa
- Location: All South Africa
- Application Mode: Online Application Form
- Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Hitachi Energy South Africa Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Hitachi Energy South Africa, Hitachi Energy South Africa Internship 2023.
- Hitachi Energy South Africa will expose you to not only local but regional operations where you will be paired with qualified and registered professionals to help you transition into a professional space by transferring their knowledge, skills, and attributes to you and help you learn beyond what you learned in the classroom.
- The Finance Graduate will be exposed to many facets of the financial environment but will mainly be focusing on supporting the controlling team within PGGA department.
- The successful candidate will be trained to be highly proficient and agile in the finance domain. Soft skills will be an integral part of their learning and stakeholder engagement.
- The graduate will learn how to work in a project environment and experience accounting related aspects regarding projects. With the guidance of the Business unit controller the graduate will also assist with helping the project controller with some duties, loading journal vouchers into the system, working on Accounts Receivables collections, collecting VAT documents for business. The graduate will also be responsible for ad hoc tasks related to finance not limited to those already mentioned above.
- The candidate must also contribute and participate in driving the finance team to meet their set objectives.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You should have a degree or diploma in accounting. Demonstrate strong written and communication skills and overall learning attitude.
- Knowledge on Microsoft outlook, Intermediate Excel Skills, Word documentation and understanding general accounting principles would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
How to Apply for Hitachi Energy South Africa Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
The Hitachi Energy South Africa Internship Closing Date is [Not-specified]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.