Harmony Gold Bursary 2022 is open. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Harmony Gold Bursary Programme.
This article covers the Harmony Gold Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
- Bursary Provider: Harmony Gold
- Location: All South Africa
- Application Mode: Online Application Form
Harmony Gold Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals to study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Harmony Gold, Harmony Gold Bursary 2022.
The objective of the Harmony Gold Bursary Scheme is to recruit and select bursars preferably from communities surrounding our operations for full-time study at accredited Tertiary Institutions. The Bursary Scheme accommodates students entering or already at Tertiary Institutions.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- A valid South African identity document (SA Citizen).
- A National Senior Certificate, having passed all subjects with 60% and above.
- Students planning to study in the Engineering field, must have a minimum of 70% for Mathematics & Physical Science.
- Students already at tertiary institutions must have obtained an average of 60% and above in all major subjects.
- Must be studying or plan to study on a full-time basis
- Brief Curriculum Vitae (3 pages).
MAJOR CAREER FIELDS
Each of the below fields of expertise is an integral component in the safe and efficient production of gold ounces, which is our business. If you have expertise, experience or interest in any of these fields, we would love to hear from you.
- Finance: The members of our finance department are responsible for all financial transactions undertaken on behalf of the company. The correct allocation, classification and value of these transactions are performed on a daily basis.
- Geology: At Harmony, our geologists are integral members of the management team, and are accountable for the optimal extraction of ore. At an early stage in the mining process, our geologists will apply their knowledge to the practical solution of problems in the underground environment, liaising closely with production teams.
- Human resources: Harmony’s human resources department has the crucial job of managing our ‘human gold’: our employees. The human resources team is responsible for attracting, selecting, training, assessing and rewarding our employees, and also works to ensure that the company is operating in compliance with all necessary employment and labour laws.
- Mechanical and electrical engineering: A competent mechanical or electrical engineer is part of the management team at each operation. They are responsible for the safe installation and proper operation and maintenance of all machinery, both mechanical and electrical, as well as all buildings and structures at the operation.
- Metallurgy: Our metallurgists are trained and experienced in the physical and chemical behaviour of metals and their mixtures – in the case of Harmony, primarily gold. They are also experienced in the ways in which science is applied to the practical applications of gold.
- Mining engineering: Our mining engineers are fully conversant in the practice, theory, science, technology and application of extracting and processing gold from the earth. They are involved in every stage of this important process and are familiar with the use of explosives.
How to Apply for Harmony Gold Bursary
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
2023 APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!
To apply for a bursary for the 2023 intake, please download and complete the form from the link below and email it to email@example.com.
For further information, please download the flyer:
Tel: 018 700 3347
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The Harmony Gold Bursary Closing Date is [31 December 2022]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.