Graduate Internship Opportunity At ABB 2023 Is Open. Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
Graduate Internship Program
Location: Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
- Candidates should hold Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any of the above mentioned subjects.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills with a quality of leadership and confidence will make you an ideal candidate.
- Important: Please ensure to attach your academic record along with your application. Your application will be considered disqualified if the document is not attached with the resume.
- All our young talent programmes are based on the 70:20:10 model of Learning and Development which are based on three types of learning, such as:
- Hands-on (70%)
- Asking questions (20%)
- Classroom (10%)
- We understand the corporate world has changed and will continue to have changes. To keep with the pace and progress within the organization, a candidate should not only have hard skills (technical) but also should be equipped with soft skills. Hence during your tenure with ABB we provide you the opportunity of soft skills improvement which will enable you to connect and create an identity and promote yourself in any working environment. We are looking for individuals with tertiary degrees in the following fields for the internship opportunity :
- Supply Chain Management or Logistics: You will be supporting the department that handles ABB’s transport, trade, logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Legal and Integrity: You will be supporting the Legal function that handles all of ABB’s legality matters.
- Electrical Engineering: You will be supporting the Electrical Engineering department in the daily execution.
- Mechanical Engineering: You will be supporting the Mechanical Engineering department in it’s daily execution.
- You should hold a Minimum Matric and N1- N6 qualification
- Should you be interested in completing your trade qualification in this Apprenticeship program, please apply online for this program. We are looking at upskilling individuals in the following trade areas:
- Armature Winding
HOW TO APPLY
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy and for any additional information please refer to the ABB Career page: https://new.abb.com/careers .
Take note, that only application received via the ABB Career page will be considered.
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, 9 March, 2023 – 12:00.