Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Communication Officer.
- The application will close on 13th November 2023 @ 12:00.
- Location: Gauteng
Salary: R316 791 per annum
Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) advertised post is as follows:
- COMMUNICATION OFFICER: EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS REF NO: CO/E-COM/2020-10-2C
- A degree or equivalent three year qualification (with minimum 360 credits) in Communications or related field coupled with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant practical experience in Media Relations.
- Experience should include the drafting/writing of articles, speaking notes, media statements, publications, etc.
- Experience in working with journalists and advertising representatives.
- Ability to conceptualise, write and implement a Communications strategy.
- Knowledge of media landscape.
- Knowledge of execution of media campaigns.
- Knowledge of writing articles.
- Knowledge of writing media statements and articles.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
How to apply
It is mandatory to email your application with the relevant supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject heading of the email. Ensure to certify all supporting documents from Level 1 of National Lockdown. Interviews will/may be conducted via a virtual medium which will be discussed with each shortlisted applicant. The applicant should have the necessary data and equipment for this purpose.
Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 Form.
ENQUIRIES: Ms Mapule Mahlangu on Tel No: (012) – 399 2639