Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Office Supervisor.
- The application will close on 27th November 2020 @ 12:00.
- Location: Pretoria
Salary: R376 596 per annum
Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) advertised post is as follows:
- OFFICE SUPERVISOR/ MANAGER: GAUTENG REGIONAL OFFICE REF NO: OS/GRO/2020/10-1P
- A degree or equivalent three year qualification (with minimum 360 credits) with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Client Relations management environment which include at least 2 years supervisory experience.
- Computer literacy that would include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- A Valid driver’s license is mandatory, at least two years old (a copy must be attached to the application).
- Knowledge of Employee Benefits.
- Knowledge of Client Relations Management.
- Knowledge of GEPF services and products.
- Geographical knowledge of the region.
- Proficiency in English and the ability to speak any of the other official languages spoken in the province where applying.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good customer relations.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communications skills – verbal and written with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Presentation skills.
- Outgoing personality.
- Ability to build strong network relationships.
- Ability to work in a team.
- The applications of individuals currently residing in Gauteng province may receive preference.
How to apply
With the restrictions on social distancing during phases 5 to 2, it is
mandatory to email your application with the relevant supporting
documentation to [email protected] quoting the reference number in
the subject heading of the email.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable on the internet at
http://www.gpaa.gov.za (Originally signed).
ENQUIRIES: Mr Ismael Radebe on Tel No: (012) 399 22 99