Glencore, Glencore Learnership 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Glencore Learnership Programme.
This article covers the Glencore Learnership 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Learnership Provider: Glencore
Location: Rustenburg, North West
Application Mode: Email Application Method
Glencore Learnership Programme 2022
A learnership is a training programme that consists of both theory and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification.
To qualify for the Learnership, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Glencore, Glencore Learnership 2022.
Glencore Rustenburg plant has an opportunity for candidates who would like to join the Learnership programme in order to qualify as Artisans in the following disciplines:
- Boilermaker – Ref. 28475
- Fitting – Ref. 28477
- Instrumentation – Ref. 28476
- Electrical – Ref. 28481
- Minimum N2 with relevant trade Theory and Grade 12.
- Medically fit.
- Have understanding of the safety requirements related to applied for trade.
- Enter into a Fixed term 18.2 Learnership contract with the MQA SETA.
- Undergo institutional training with one of the selected training centres.
- Undergo practical training and exposure at the premises of the company.
- Candidates will be required to undergo an aptitude test or psychometric assessment.
How to Apply for Glencore Learnership Programme
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Please forward you applications to: Email: Rustenburg.HR@glencore.co.za
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The Glencore Learnership Closing Date is [22 September 2022]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.